Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.630 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 60% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,587 (€1,207) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)