Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04166 SAR / LRD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 54% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,545 (133,109 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (31 minutes ago)