Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03968 SAR / LRD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 53% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,779 (120,436 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)