Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03278 SAR / LRD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,910 (149,797 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (29 minutes ago)