Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04121 SAR / LRD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,869 (93,897 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)