Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03000 SAR / LRD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,882 (162,730 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)