Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18228 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,640 (Mex$ 19,967) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)