Cost of living in Monaco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.337 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monaco is 196% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,244 (€2,592) in Monaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (15 minutes ago)