Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.555 SAR / TTD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 37% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,918 (8,856 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (32 minutes ago)