Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 SAR / TTD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 29% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,236 (5,781 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (43 minutes ago)