Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 SAR / TTD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 26% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,532 (8,151 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (43 minutes ago)