Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00322 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,308 (₩1,649,656) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)