Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00332 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,142 (₩1,851,719) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)