Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00687 SAR / SOS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 245% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,730 (1,708,102 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)