Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00685 SAR / SOS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 228% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,296 (1,794,022 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)