Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00667 SAR / SOS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 215% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,598 (1,887,827 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,000 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)