Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00671 SAR / SOS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 112% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,221 (1,076,473 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)