Cost of living comparison between Modesto, California, United States and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Modesto, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,602 ($1,494) in Modesto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)