Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.684 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,573 (1,331 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)