Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,799 (RM3,947) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (31 minutes ago)