Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,553 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,934 ($1,583) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)