Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.862 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,359 (AU$1,174) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)