Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.922 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,002 (AU$1,712) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (29 minutes ago)