Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.006 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,081 (AU$1,690) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)