Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,520 ($2,005) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)