Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,554 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19796 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,453 (Mex$ 17,441) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)