Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,392 (4,256TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)