Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21640 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,216 (ARS $19,484) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (43 minutes ago)