Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.036 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,930 (€726) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)