Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,468 prices entered by 666 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.843 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,989 (AU$1,755) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)