Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05662 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,205 (₨56,607) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)