Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016.
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,392 in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)