Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,894 (COL$2,316,477) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)