Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,066 (COL$3,082,805) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (32 minutes ago)