Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03190 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,206 (100,514 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (34 minutes ago)