Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03207 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,019 (94,157 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)