Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03195 SAR / DZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,109 (97,314 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (39 minutes ago)