Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00097 SAR / UGX
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,007 (4,126,075 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)