Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28490 SAR / SZL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,018 (Lilangeni14,101) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)