Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18750 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,637 (Mex$ 19,397) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)