Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37597 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,741 (Bs 12,610) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (40 minutes ago)