Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37592 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,123 (Bs 10,968) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (37 minutes ago)