Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05096 SAR / MZN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,187 (82,165 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)