Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,779 (﷼ 35,809,216) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)