Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29135 SAR / LSL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,834 (9,725 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)