Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27294 SAR / LSL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,417 (16,183 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (24 minutes ago)