Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.099 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,614 (R$ 3,289) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)