Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03565 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,700 (₨103,796) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)