Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03584 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,125 (₨87,185) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (35 minutes ago)