Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07559 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,500 (Php33,071) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)