Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37592 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 94% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,292 (Bs 19,398) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)