Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37587 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 90% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,141 (Bs 18,998) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)