Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37592 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 88% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,888 (Bs 15,663) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 2 hours ago)