Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06349 SAR / MZN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 43% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,467 (70,362 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 5,000 ден (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)