Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06168 SAR / MZN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,781 (77,499 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (22 minutes ago)