Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.416 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,436 (€1,231) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (40 minutes ago)