Cost of living comparison between Mannheim, Germany and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.001 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,413 (€1,103) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)