Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.408 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,895 (€884) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)