Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,616 (COL$2,020,281) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (13 minutes ago)