Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,027 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07486 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,745 (Php63,388) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)