Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,968 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07314 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,646 (Php63,517) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (36 minutes ago)