Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,917 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07460 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,839 (Php51,458) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)