Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,649 (R$ 4,624) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (35 minutes ago)