Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.965 SAR / BHD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 47% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,666 (Dinar 368) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)