Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.951 SAR / BHD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 47% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,677 (Dinar 369) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)