Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.968 SAR / BHD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 48% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,702 (Dinar 371) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)