Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.949 SAR / BHD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 46% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,549 (Dinar 457) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 2 hours ago)