Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12715 SAR / NIO
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,427 (26,952 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)