Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,559 (Rp 12,881,758) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)