Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46230 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,237 (11,329 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)