Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20936 SAR / SDG *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,500 (16,720 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (41 minutes ago)