Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.563 SAR / SDG
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,500 (6,217 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)