Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.563 SAR / SDG *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,900 (6,926 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (26 minutes ago)