Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 43% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,440 (815,290 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (38 minutes ago)