Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00667 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 82% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,090 (1,063,335 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (43 minutes ago)