Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 43% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,580 (591,190 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)