Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,395 (Rp 12,558,183) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (38 minutes ago)