Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.445 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,233 (€952) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)