Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.987 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,599 (€1,153) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)