Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11721 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,661 (31,230 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)