Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05510 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,066 (₨55,637) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)