Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,676 prices entered by 420 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.984 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,136 (€1,038) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)